Collectable Personal Data
Concept UV may collect the following personal data of the User, depending on the User’s access to the Website and the transactions they perform on the Website:
- Identity Information
- Transaction Security Information
- IP Information
- Legal Transaction and Compliance Information
- Contact Information
- Request/Complaint Management Information
- User Information
- Incident Management Information
- User Transaction Information
During the navigation of Users on the Website, Concept UV automatically collects data such as the sections visited and areas clicked. This data, obtained through the use of technology called “Cookies,” is statistical information. The intended purpose of this technology is to make the content of the sections visited by Users more easily accessible for the User from their first visit to the site. Most browsers are designed to accept these “cookies,” which are initially technical communication files. However, Users can always change their browser settings to prevent the arrival of technical communication files or to receive a warning when a technical communication file is sent.
Concept UV has the right to associate the behaviors of Users on the Website with a “cookie” present in their browser in order to enable online behavioral advertising and marketing. This includes defining remarketing lists based on metrics such as the number of pages viewed, visit duration, and goal completions. Subsequently, targeted advertising content based on the User’s interests may be displayed to the User on the Website or on other sites within the display ad network.
Purpose of Data Usage
Concept UV may process the collected personal data for the following purposes:
- Enabling the User to benefit from the Website
- Registering the User’s membership if applicable
- Improving the services provided
- Developing the service and introducing new services
- Informing the User about the aforementioned services and providing necessary notifications
- Establishing communication with the User
- Fulfilling obligations arising from the nature of the services provided
The aforementioned personal data may also be processed by Concept UV for reporting and business development activities. This may involve conducting various statistical evaluations, creating a database, and conducting market research without disclosing the User’s identity. With the User’s separate consent, the aforementioned information may be processed, stored, transmitted to third parties, and used for direct marketing purposes by Concept UV and its affiliated partners. Furthermore, it may be used to communicate with the User regarding the promotion, maintenance, and support activities related to various applications, products, and services.
In accordance with Article 5 and Article 8 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data, and/or the presence of exceptions in the relevant legislation, Concept UV may process personal data and share it with third parties without obtaining separate consent from the User. Some of these situations are outlined below:
If processing is explicitly provided for by the laws
In cases where it is physically impossible to obtain consent or the consent is not legally valid due to circumstances, and it is necessary for the protection of the life or physical integrity of the person or someone else, provided that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the User are not harmed, or directly related to the establishment or performance of any contract between the User and Concept UV, or necessary for the fulfillment of legal obligations, or if the User has already made the personal data public, or if it is necessary for the establishment, exercise, or protection of a right, or if it is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by Concept UV, provided that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the User are not harmed.
Sharing of Data
The User acknowledges and agrees that, subject to the aforementioned purposes, the aforementioned third parties may store the User’s personal data on servers located anywhere in the world, and the User provides prior consent to this matter.
User’s Access Right to Data and Correction Requests
The User has the right to apply to Concept UV and request the following regarding their personal data:
- To learn whether their personal data is being processed or not,
- To request information if their personal data is being processed,
- To learn the purpose of the processing of personal data and whether they are being used in accordance with that purpose,
- To know the third parties, both domestically and internationally, to whom personal data is transferred,
- To request the correction of their incomplete or inaccurate personal data,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in accordance with the conditions stipulated in the relevant legislation,
- To request that the correction, deletion, or destruction of processed data be notified to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- To object to the occurrence of a result against themselves as a result of the analysis of personal data solely through automated systems,
- To request compensation for damages in case of suffering damage due to the unlawful processing of personal data.
The User can submit the above-mentioned requests through the methods specified in the Data Subject Application Form. Concept UV may provide a reasoned positive/negative response to these requests in written or digital form. It is essential that no fees are charged for the necessary procedures related to these requests. However, if the procedures require a cost, it is possible to demand a fee based on the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board in accordance with Article 13 of the Personal Data Protection Law.
The User acknowledges and declares that in the event of making a request that would result in Concept UV being unable to use any of the User’s personal data, the User may not be able to fully benefit from the services provided by Concept UV, and therefore, any liability arising from this shall be the User’s responsibility.
The Retention Period of Personal Data
Concept UV will retain the personal data provided by the User for the duration of providing the services, in order to fulfill the obligations arising from the nature of the services.
In addition, Concept UV may retain personal data for the duration of the statutory limitation periods, as determined by the relevant legislation, in order to exercise necessary defenses in the event of any disputes that may arise between Concept UV and the User.
Measures, Commitments, and Responsibilities Regarding Data Security
- Personal data is not processed unlawfully,
- Unauthorized access to personal data is prevented,
- Appropriate security measures are taken to ensure the protection and preservation of personal data.
In the event that links to other applications are provided on the website, Concept UV does not bear any responsibility for the privacy policies and content of those applications.
Concept UV does not accept any responsibility for damages that may arise as a result of the use of personal data within the framework of the aforementioned conditions.